Our Family Camps are held at Easter, Queens Birthday weekend, and early January.
The camps include bible teaching and ministry times for adults, and a children’s program run at the same time.
Please click here to subscribe to our family camps mailing list.
Queens Birthday Camp 4 – 7 June 2021
Click here for further information about our Queens Birthday Camp.
To register for Easter Camp or Queens Birthday Camp please contact:
We host three kids camps each year. Each camp includes bible teaching times and loads of fun indoor and outdoor activities!
These camps are a great opportunity for children to make friends and develop new skills in a safe environment.
Please click here to subscribe to our kids camps mailing list.
Girls Camp 22 – 25 October 2021 (Labour Weekend)
For girls aged 9-13.
Please complete the form below to register, or email us for more information.
We are mindful of the infectious nature of Covid in NZ at the moment and are monitoring the situation in conjunction with MOH and Christian Camping NZ who are our guiding organisation. We have taken the following actions to gain us a better chance of holding Girls Camp ‘as we know it’ to still go ahead:
1. We moved it further ahead from the school holidays, to Labour Weekend in hopeful expectation levels will continue to drop
2. We will sleep your children ‘toe-to-toe’ instead of allowing them to sleep ‘head-to-head’
3. We will use two dormitories, spreading out the group a little more
4. We will keep them in their assigned groups at mealtimes
5. As we usually do, we will sanitise hands on arrival at the hall for mealtimes
6. We will take the step this year of not allowing any visitors to camp whilst camp is on.
Thank you for understanding.
7. We will issue you an arrival time slot – please take responsibility to use that time for drop off, thus reducing a big group of people arriving all at the same time.
If you can carpool with another family, please do so
8. As we usually do, we will sign all campers in and out
9. If a camper becomes sick with cold/flu type symptoms we will call you to come and pick them up.
10. Sometimes we allow seriously homesick children to go home overnight and return the next day. We won’t allow this option this year. If your child usually gets badly homesick and we are unable to settle, then we may call you to pick them up and they will then need to stay at home from then on.
If there is any upward change to the alert levels and plans are required to change, then we will let you know.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are looking for student volunteers (aged 15-20) to be leaders at our our kids camps. You will be responsible for supervising a group of up to seven children, caring for them, joining in activities with them, and teaching them biblical truths.
If you haven’t been a leader for us before, you will need to supply two references along with your application. Also, if you are 18 years or over you need to be Police vetted.
New Leaders click here to apply
Returning Leaders click here to apply
Click here for the Reference forms for New Leaders
All forms can be returned to:
P.O. Box 115
Enquiries to: email@example.com